This is a template provided for your convenience.
You are strongly advised to adapt the text to fit your particular case.
- Kindly note that access to this course is only available 6 weeks from the date of enrolment.
- All rights reserved. Any unauthorised reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this course may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.
a. As a client, I understand & agree that I am fully responsible for my physical, mental and emotional wellbeing during and after my coaching sessions, including any choices and decisions I make.
b. I understand that “coaching” is a Professional – Client relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional or business goals and to develop/carry out a strategy/plan for achieving those goals.
c. I understand that coaching is a comprehensive process that may involve all areas of my life including work, finances, health, relationships, education and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues, incorporate coaching into these areas, and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
d. I understand that coaching is not a substitute for counselling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care or substance abuse treatment and I will not use it in place of any form of diagnosis, treatment or therapy.
e. I acknowledge that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, that I have consulted with the mental health care provider regarding the advisability of working with a coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the coaching relationship.
f. I understand that my information will be kept confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by the law or if failure to disclose my information will place me or another person at risk.
g. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training OR consultation purposes.
h. I understand that this coaching is not a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other qualified professionals. I will seek independent professional guidance for legal, medical, financial, business, spiritual or other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine and I acknowledge that my decisions and my actions regarding them are my sole responsibility.
No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer and Our acceptance of that offer is deemed to occur upon Our sending a confirmation email to you indicating that your order has been accepted.
In this Agreement the following terms shall have the following meanings:
"Account": means collectively the personal information, Payment Information and credentials used by Users to access Paid Content and / or any communications System on the Website;
"Content": means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website;
"Facilities": means collectively any online facilities, tools, services or information that Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD makes available through the Website either now or in the future;
"Services": means the services available to you through this Website, specifically use of the GAEA SUCCESS ACADEMY/NIMS NICHE PTY LTD proprietary e-learning platform;
"Payment Information": means any details required for the purchase of Services from this Website. This includes, but is not limited to, credit / debit card numbers, bank account numbers and sort codes;
"Premises": Means Our place(s) of business located at ADDRESS;
"System": means any online communications infrastructure that Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD makes available through the Website either now or in the future. This includes, but is not limited to, web-based email, message boards, live chat facilities and email links;
"User" / "Users": means any third party that accesses the Website and is not employed by Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD and acting in the course of their employment;
"Website": means the website that you are currently using (www.learnworlds.com) and any sub-domains of this site (e.g. subdomain.learnworlds.com) unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions; and
"We/Us/Our": means Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD.
Participants need to be 18 years and above.
These Terms and Conditions also apply to customers procuring Services in the course of business.
· 4.1 Subject to the exceptions in Clause 5 of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD, Our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
· 4.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given Our express written permission to do so. All rights reserved. Any authorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this course may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronics or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author/website.
· 5.1 Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
· 5.2 Subject to Clause 6 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD or that of Our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
· 8.1 When using any System on the Website you should do so in accordance with the following rules. Failure to comply with these rules may result in your Account being suspended or closed:
· 8.1.1 You must not use obscene or vulgar language;
· 8.1.2 You must not submit Content that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes, but is not limited to, Content that is abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist;
· 8.1.3 You must not submit Content that is intended to promote or incite violence;
· 8.1.4 It is advised that submissions are made using the English language as We may be unable to respond to enquiries submitted in any other languages;
· 8.1.5 The means by which you identify yourself must not violate these Terms and Conditions or any applicable laws;
· 8.1.6 You must not impersonate other people, particularly employees and representatives of Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD or Our affiliates; and
· 8.1.7 You must not use Our System for unauthorised mass-communication such as "spam" or "junk mail".
· 8.2 You acknowledge that Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
· 8.3 You acknowledge that Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD may retain copies of any and all communications made to Us or using Our System.
· 8.4 You acknowledge that any information you send to Us through Our System may be modified by Us in any way and you hereby waive your moral right to be identified as the author of such information. Any restrictions you may wish to place upon Our use of such information must be communicated to Us in advance and We reserve the right to reject such terms and associated information.
· 9.1 In order to procure Services on this Website and to use certain other parts of the System, you are required to create an Account which will contain certain personal details and Payment Information which may vary based upon your use of the Website as We may not require payment information until you wish to make a purchase. By continuing to use this Website you represent and warrant that:
· 9.1.1 all information you submit is accurate and truthful;
· 9.1.2 you have permission to submit Payment Information where permission may be required; and
· 9.1.3 you will keep this information accurate and up-to-date. Your creation of an Account is further affirmation of your representation and warranty.
· 9.2 It is recommended that you do not share your Account details, particularly your username and password. We accept no liability for any losses or damages incurred as a result of your Account details being shared by you. If you use a shared computer, it is recommended that you do not save your Account details in your internet browser.
· 9.3 If you have reason to believe that your Account details have been obtained by another person without consent, you should contact Us immediately to suspend your Account and cancel any unauthorised orders or payments that may be pending. Please be aware that orders or payments can only be cancelled up until provision of Services has commenced. In the event that an unauthorised provision commences prior to your notifying Us of the unauthorised nature of the order or payment then you shall be charged for the period from the commencement of the provision of services until the date you notified us and may be charged for a billing cycle of one month.
· 9.4 When choosing your username you are required to adhere to the terms set out above in Clause 9. Any failure to do so could result in the suspension and/or deletion of your Account.
· 10.1 Either Gaea Success Academy/Nims Niche PTY LTD reserve the rights to terminate your Account. If We terminate your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, We reserve the right to terminate without giving reasons.
· 10.2 If We terminate your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will be cancelled and provision of Services will not commence.
· 11.1 All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. We reserve the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
· 11.2 If you have purchased an Online Course from us, then you shall have no right to cancel your order or ask for a refund.
· 12.1 No part of this Website constitutes a contractual offer capable of acceptance. Your order constitutes a contractual offer that We may, at Our sole discretion, accept. Our acceptance is indicated by Us sending to you an order confirmation email.
· 13.1 All personal information that We may collect (including, but not limited to, your name and address) will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights under that Act.
· 13.2 We may use your personal information to:
· 13.2.1 Provide Our Services to you;
· 13.2.2 Process your payment for the Services; and
· 13.2.3 Inform you of new products and services available from Us. You may request that We stop sending you this information at any time.
· 13.3 In certain circumstances (if, for example, you wish to purchase Services on credit), and with your consent, We may pass your personal information on to credit reference agencies. These agencies are also bound by the Data Protection Act 1998 and should use and hold your personal information accordingly.
· 13.4 We will not pass on your personal information to any other third parties without first obtaining your express permission.
· 14.1 We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
· 14.2 No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
· 14.3 No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer capable of acceptance.
· 14.4 Whilst We use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, you are strongly advised to take responsibility for your own internet security, that of your personal details and your computers.
We reserve the right to change the Website, its Content or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If We are required to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
· 16.1 The Website is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. GAEA SUCCESS ACADEMY/NIMS NICHE PTY LTD uses industry best practices to provide a high uptime, including a fault-tolerant architecture hosted in cloud servers. We give no warranty that the Website or Facilities will be free of defects and / or faults and we do not provide any kind of refund for outages. We provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
· 16.2 We accept no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, natural events, acts of war or legal restrictions and censorship.
· 17.1 To the maximum extent permitted by law, We accept no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. You should be aware that you use the Website and its Content at your own risk.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and LearnWolds Ltd.
· 20.1 All notices / communications shall be given to by email to email@example.com
· 20.2 We may from time to time, if you opt to receive it, send you information about Our products and/or services. If you do not wish to receive such information, please click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in any email which you receive from Us.